Pre-School Visits Structure
You and your child will receive a Welcoming letter with specific dates to visit our Junior Hub 1. You will receive a stationery list but there is also one available on this Blog.
This is what we do at St Joseph’s School so that your pre starting school visits experience is a constructive and positive experience for everyone.
The Visits are cumulative and planned so that your child is the special visitor on these days.
- Tuesday Learning Time 2 11.00am-12.30pm
(Bring morning tea and join in at 10.30am for Fruit and Read)
- Wednesday Learning Time 1 & 2 9.00am-12.30pm
(Bring morning tea and also stay for lunch.)
- Thursday All Day 9.00am-3pm
- Bring named stationery, schoolbag, lunchbox and hat.
- Parent/Caregiver is welcome to stay for the Tuesday session if needed but should aim to stay for just the beginning of the Wednesday and Thursday sessions.
- Come to school earlier on Tuesday for morning tea and playtime and stay later on Tuesday and Wednesday to experience Lunch time protocols and play.